Royalty

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Royalty

Post by BENNU »

At a five star hotel in Cairo, a Europan woman was fascinated with the way I went along with the staff and related to the locals. I was recognised as a regular guest and the “locals” were famous artists, I knew and admired. She thought that they treated me like royalty, a feeling she knew well from the time she had lived in Luxor. She would return to Luxor later that year without her husband, so I gave her my card (many years ago).

Six months later, my favourite taxi driver picked her up at the airport and she and I agreed to let him take us to Abydos after a few days. As always, he was very well dressed, which made her ridicule him for wearing his best, pretending to be something he was not, believing that she would let him have her body, they were all like that. I was convinced that he had been wearing elegant clothes at the airport, but she said that it was because he knew that he was meeting a foreign woman. It was because he had style and taste like many other Egyptian men and took pride in his job, not because of her. All the men wanted her, it had always been like that in Luxor, her home, but she wanted an educated man who deserved her, these idiots could not have her. She had left a husband who did not appreciate her, only in Luxor did they understand who she was. She was here to stay.

Though Luxor was her home and we had seemed to have a lot in common, we were clearly not in the same place, so I asked her where in Luxor she had lived. “Oh, that is what I am about to discover! I have always dreamed of visiting Luxor and finally I am here! All I know is that I have had several incarnations as members of royal households.”

Welcome home

Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Re: Royalty

Post by Teddyboy »

I think that most of us regulars in Luxor have come across her, or perhaps one of her many incarnations?
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

I wonder if she followed this story. I'm sure many women (and men!!) will be interested and want to follow their dreams.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... on-7174347

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... 2-23603528
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

She was a beautiful woman, Crewmeal, who left a younger husband because he did not understand how lucky he was (He was just my type and age).
No Mohamed would be good enough for her, I am sure.