Heaven

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Heaven

Post by Bullet Magnet »

A mis used word, it is really a metaphor. But from the common perspective, Everyone goes to heaven, no exceptions !
In Heaven, we are not judged, you judge yourself based on the amount of judgment you placed on this Earth.

Stop giving negativity your attention, and that includes the Wars, see them as a personal lesson, if you get my drift..

So it is indeed VERY important to look on the bright side of life, because the last laugh REALLY is on you...

We are all born on the cross :up

phpBB [video]

See you all in a week or so. :up I have some happiness to indulge in.. :cool:

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Re: Heaven

Post by Mad Dilys »

Enjoy! :up
Smile! It confuses people
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I believe that in the beginning and the end Heaven is made for everyone and everyone will return home to our father and to the love ones that has past. Our stay here on this plain is only temporary we only get to live each life that we are living once you can't go back in time or anything.

I believe when i return home my father that is in heaven will rejoice in my return . Rejoice that his son who has been battered in every which way possible lost in his deep sadness and pain would return. Perhaps I would at last let out a great cry for when that day comes my deep pain will end and so would my suffering perhaps I would be able to laugh( for real) again.

I pray that we all would make there and see each other again.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Frater0082 wrote:I believe that in the beginning and the end Heaven is made for everyone and everyone will return home to our father and to the love ones that has past. Our stay here on this plain is only temporary we only get to live each life that we are living once you can't go back in time or anything.

I believe when i return home my father that is in heaven will rejoice in my return . Rejoice that his son who has been battered in every which way possible lost in his deep sadness and pain would return. Perhaps I would at last let out a great cry for when that day comes my deep pain will end and so would my suffering perhaps I would be able to laugh( for real) again.

Your post confuses me. How does this sit with your previous life in Egypt? If you were who you were then how does that equate with living once, bearing mind you are here now writing the above post?
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Bullet Magnet don't know if I believe in Heaven but I do think if you give out negativity in this life it's what you receive back. Surrounding yourself with moaning, negative people just makes you feel down.
Not interested in cricket really but I have a tape of the cock ups that various commentators have made on Test Match Special, and when I feel a bit "down" I play that and Brian Johnsons commentary on Botham not being able to get his "leg over" always reduces me to tears of laughter.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I believe that in the beginning and the end Heaven is made for everyone and everyone will return home to our father and to the love ones that has past. Our stay here on this plain is only temporary we only get to live each life that we are living once you can't go back in time or anything.

Your post confuses me. How does this sit with your previous life in Egypt? If you were who you were then how does that equate with living once, bearing mind you are here now writing the above post?

What I meant is that each life that you live, you only live it once you can never go back to it but you can learn from it.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

carrie wrote:Bullet Magnet don't know if I believe in Heaven but I do think if you give out negativity in this life it's what you receive back. Surrounding yourself with moaning, negative people just makes you feel down.
Not interested in cricket really but I have a tape of the cock ups that various commentators have made on Test Match Special, and when I feel a bit "down" I play that and Brian Johnsons commentary on Botham not being able to get his "leg over" always reduces me to tears of laughter.
Couldn't agree with you more carrie. I have observed in my life time some really miserable individuals. And true to say, they have lead truly miserable lives and created misery in their wake. That is why I am constantly the happy little bundle of joy that I'm renowned as, lifting any dark clouds that may attempt to settle on my life. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.