Soulmates

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Soulmates

Post by BENNU »

Iris, 80: "I can't wait to wed Egyptian toyboy, 35 - there's no way he's after my money"

We are both Virgos. I think that’s why we get on. We are soulmates. He’s a very intelligent man and was looking for an intelligent woman. I don’t look my age and I’m fit and healthy, but it’s definitely a case of brains over beauty.”

“I worry I’ll die before I get a chance to marry. Mohamed says we might not have much time but that I will never die because I will always be in his heart.

He’s amazing in every way... almost. His English isn’t amazing and he can get words mixed up, but who needs language when you are in love?”

A British pensioner aged 80 is planning to wed her 35-year-old Egyptian toyboy – even though she’s 10 years older than his mummy.
Iris Jones fell for Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham on Facebook and fell into his arms the first time they met. :ksd

Within hours, four sexless decades were swept away on a tide of passion. :lv

After four days they tried to wed in Cairo but didn’t have the right paperwork. Now Iris is saving up to return – despite opposition from her family.

Feisty Iris insists Mohamed isn’t after her money nor is he seeking a passport to Britain. She says: “If he’s marrying me for my fortune he’ll be sadly disappointed because I live on a pension.

“He’s even said he’ll sign a pre-nup because it’s me he wants – not my house. :mo

“I’ve spent years making other people happy, now I just want to marry the man I love before I die.

"I’ve always been a bit of a rebel and he’s just perfect for me.” 8)

Iris, of Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, tells how Mohamed greeted her when they first met at Cairo airport last November.

“I was shocked by how tall he is,” she says.

“He’s 6ft 2in and I’m a foot smaller but he just gave me a huge hug.”

Hours later, they became intimate and Iris adds: “It was incredible. I felt like a virgin again.”
:a37:

"It wasn’t easy but it was very loving and romantic.”
:2luv:

"My ex-husband said I was frigid when we divorced 40 years ago but I now know I’m certainly not.”
:a31:

She admits their first encounter came in a "sleazy run-down" area of Cairo – because, Iris says, respectable hotels would have frowned on their age gap.

Iris lives on £200-a-week pension and disability benefit. A former cleaner, she has a £220,000 bungalow.

Mohamed, meanwhile, has little savings after quitting his job :D when his boss refused :lol: to give him time off for Iris’s visit :lol: . But the Romeo, from Giza, insists he is not interested in Iris for material gain.

He says: “This is not about money. Money is not everything. It cannot buy you happiness.”

"Love has no age and knows no limits. Iris and I found we understood each other well and felt the tenderness. I do not care about anyone’s opinion – only what feels good to me.”

“Iris is wonderful, understanding and compassionate. We share the same views about lots of things. I’m not interested in Iris’s money.
I work as a quality inspector in the field of welding materials and travelled to many countries.”

“It is not right people look at everything through materialism. If they do, they have no feelings.”

Iris defends Mohamed, saying: “We are absolutely equal in every way. He’s not using me. If anything I’m using him because my love for him is selfish – I’m not going to let him go.”

The romance has caused upset with Iris’s sons. While newlywed Steve, 54, has reluctantly accepted the relationship, Darren, 53, hasn’t. Iris says: “Steve heard Mohamed and I on the phone.

He could see how well we got on, how happy he makes me. He’s a bit wary but I’m sure, given time, he will accept Mohamed as a father. :D

“But Darren is worried Mohamed is just after my money and we had a big row which resulted in me asking him to leave the house. We have made up since, but I’ve asked him not to talk about it – I don’t want to argue.
:a12:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... n=sharebar

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Re: Soulmates

Post by DJKeefy »

Image Image Image

NOT my Mohamed :D
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I wonder how the papers got hold of this story?
She's a nice looking woman for 80.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Reading this oh-so-familiar saga I wondered how, despite regarding herself as fit and healthy (and she certainly looks it), she receives disability benefits.

Then the penny dropped.

Mental issues? :urm:

P.S. I presume she hasn’t encountered his wife and kids yet. A joy to come! :lol: Perhaps they can be bridesmaids at the wedding?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I just relayed this story to Nick, he just laughed saying "not another MMD 'my mohammed's different!
Funny thing our Mo 'the gofer has just lost his 'cherry to another Ramla octogenarian.

But boy our humor can be deadly and a bit vicious to a 30 year old.
Asked Ziggy a 19 year old how many girls he had already put to the sword ?

8 he replied, That's the difference twixt Islam & Christianity methinks.... 8)
Ps: The word Integrity comes to mind.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Iris wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:29 pmI felt like a virgin again.”
:a37:
- After all these years in Egypt, I feel like Extra Virgin. :oops:
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

There is no fool like an Old fool. One must assume that the Human brain in older years simple reverts to the reptilian brain centre, or the 3 "F" 's

It is only recently that life expectancy has increased in the human race, and perhaps our brains were not designed to last that long. ?

Less disease thanks to vaccinations and advances in medicine, less conflicts settled by combat due to living in a civilised society and less poverty in the West.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

During the latter years of my time in Egypt, I came across a number of women like Iris, she has looked after herself, and obviously used 2nd Debut, for those of you who are not as well preserved will have to look up this product on the internetti thing.

She was probably married at a young age to what became a pig of a person, she perhaps only stayed on until the kids grew up, then, when that time came, realised that no one in her one horse town looked at her anymore, so thought it best to hang on till the old man dropped dead,.......they suddenly, one day BINGO, grab the insurance, sell the house she has always hated,.........and go.

As we have often seen on this site various people have lost a small fortune, which is very sad, even worse when they hang on there and have little money. I always remember one woman years ago had a whole list of telephone numbers of certain young men, who when she rang them would arrive at her flat, as either the gas man, Internet man, electric man, or even food delivery man, pay them accordingly, and that was it, a sort of 'wash and go' ,.........if you get my drift. Believe it or they were equally happy to see her, as she was to see them,......now that's a most unusual thing in Luxor, is it not.

This Iris woman reminds me of a lady I once came into contact with, the only person who ever asked for my advice about relationship with a younger man she had come into contact with, she knew it was costing her money, but I told her that a time would come when either financially or otherwise she would have to leave Luxor on jet plane. When that day should come you would be able to look down from that aircraft as it passes over Luxor and smile, if she felt at any time that this might not be possible,.........then get out now.

Good luck to you Iris, at your age,.......enjoy. :wi :wi :wi .
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Well, good luck to them both, at least at her age she now has that rare chance to die with a smile on her face. I just hope that whatever her disability is, it does not require copious amounts of Tramadol. As a precautionary note when its update time for disability claimants they are now asked if personnel relationships are possible due to their disability, will the box indicating no still receive its X.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.