IT is coming for YOU.

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

IT is coming for YOU.

Post by HEPZIBAH »

For those, especially British people, that are still thinking that too much fuss is being made over the Corna virus Covid-19 take a look at this Euronews article. If you can't be bothered to read the whole article, do scroll down to the 'High Fatality Rate' section.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/03/19/cor ... 1584622812

I'm also sharing this letter which has circulated on Facebook. Now I know there is a lot of fake and misleading information out there on the internet but I've no reason to believe that this isn't accurate, and if the guy isn't who he says he is, it is still common with what other senior healthcare professionals are saying.

Nick Dennison
7 hrs
I’ve not posted on FB for a long time so read this.

I’m a consultant anaesthetist working in Frimley Park Hospital and this week all anaesthetists are being re-roled as intensive care doctors. We will be tasked with putting the sickest patients under anaesthetic and onto ventilators/life support machines. Each patient will require 10 days+ on a ventilator then may need a temporary tracheostomy to get them off the ventilator.

The intensive care unit is already full of COVID-19 patients on ventilators (12) with more requiring ventilation every day. My hospital usually has 4-10 patients on ventilators and is planning and EXPECTING 80 patients to require ventilation.

It seems the public health message is not getting through. Let me be clear. A lot of people are going to die. They will mainly be 70 years plus but be in no doubt, 30-40 year olds will die too.

Pubs have been busy, offices open, social events happening, kids parties etc. It all needs to stop. Infected people shed virus and it must be everywhere by now. It is your social responsibility to engage in social distancing. Actions NOW can prevent further disease transmission, ICU admissions and deaths in 10-20 days.

Two of my anaesthetic/ICU colleagues in other hospitals are off work due to being infected (doing ok). As health care workers, we are now EXPECTING to catch it despite PPE. This virus has been transmitted around the globe unchecked and will not stop until it has no where to go - social distancing/isolation Or patient death.

Here ends my public health message.

On a more personal level, my son turned three years old last week and is six weeks into a three year chemotherapy program for lymphoma. This virus is a big threat to his life and as I am going to be exposed this week doing my job, I can no longer live at home.

I have had to make the difficult choice: to do my job and save lives of people I don’t know, or to be with my son whilst he battles cancer. Alfie hopefully will survive his cancer and chemo, but many people will die from flu. My heart is broken making this decision, but I choose to save the lives of strangers and leave him in the care of my beautiful wife and family.

Later this week I’ll be moving into a motor home and will not be able to take any further part in his care for the next 6 months.

Bottom line. SOCIALLY ISOLATE or people die in two weeks.

So folks, I'm not trying to be alarmist or negative. I am hoping to be positive. We all need to be aware and accept that Covid -19 is here in most of the world. If it hasn't reached you yet, or is somewhere near you but you're still thinking 'What's the full all about?' 'Why all the drama?' take note - IT is coming to get you, or those you love, your friends, your neighbours... and if we don't all act responsibly IT will get us.

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: IT is coming for YOU.

Post by Who2 »

Since the self isolation I can report the atmosphere around here in London seems of a much higher quality,
Obviously down to No cars and planes or trains and that's only within 5 days.
They'll be salmon swimming up the Thames next and just perhaps...
A Nightingale will Sing in Berkley Sq after 50 years.... 8)

Ps: it's a very sad affair with all this panic buying, the British spirit has been diluted....
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

This is a really good info graphic showing how the spread of a virus multiplies - or not.
Covid-19-Transmission-graphic-01.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

This video is circulating in Egypt....and, no doubt, elsewhere. It’s from the well known author and ex- doctor Vernon Coleman who derides the statistics and projections of world governments re the Corona virus.

From the WHO downwards, we’re all being duped and it’s a Machiavellian plan to rid us of the burden of the elderly (I kid you not!)

Listen to it....worth a laugh....unless, of course, you are a sucker for .conspiracy theories